Do you own or work for a solar company?
Have you had experience with installing a solar power system?
In either case, our readers would like to hear from you!
We’re always on the lookout for solar businesses and other participants in the world of renewable energies who are willing to share their unique insights, opinions and experiences with our readers.
Whether you are a local or nation wide installer, a homeowner who leased their system, or an off-grid solar enthusiast, you can add to the conversation and we’d be interested to hear about your experiences.
The insight you provide could help somebody discover the benefits of solar energy, save thousands on a solar system install or avoid signing a contract that would cause nothing but headaches. We’d like to hear all about your experiences, including: how you financed the system, how much you paid, what company did the installation and any problems you encountered along the way.
The most common format that we publish is an interview that is conducted via email. This is how it works:
- We send you a list of questions about your solar experience (or services if you’re a solar company)
- You answer the questions at your leisure and send them back
- We publish the completed interview
- The interview can include a link to your website and any photos you provide.
If an interview doesn’t work for you, another way to contribute is to answer questions in the comment section of the articles on this site. Answering the questions that commenters have is a great way to promote your business (you can link your name to your company’s website) and will instantly improve your karma ?
- Content must be unique
- Content must be factual and useful to the reader
- We reserve the right to edit your submission prior to publishing
- We cannot guarantee that your article will be published
- We do not publish press releases, sales pitches or poorly written guest posts.
How to Submit a Request
If you’re interested in being interviewed, please go to the contact page and send us a quick message that answers these questions:
- Introduce yourself: are you a business or a consumer?
- What knowledge or experience do you have with solar energy?
Thanks in advance if you decide to share your experience!